“警告”在英语里到底该怎么说?
“我警告你不要动我的东西!”不知道你小时候有没有这样被爸爸妈妈这样警告过呢?现在长大了,相关的英语表达是不是也应该学学呢?这样方便教育以后的孩子耶……
一、基础词汇dare 敢
sorry 后悔的;懊悔的
warn 警告;提醒
let off 宽怒,从宽处理
behave oneself 守规矩;检点
push around 摆布
二、沟通必备句式1. I’ll let you off this time, but don’t let it happen again. 这次我就饶了你,但下不为例。
2. Don’t push me around anymore! I feel sick. 不要随便摆布我啦!你真让我难受!
3. Please behave yourself! 你给我检点点!/你给我放规矩点!
4. Don’t you dare! /How dare you! 你敢!/你好大的胆子!
5. I am warning you. No one is allowed to go in there. 我在警告你。谁也不允许进那儿。
6. If you don't follow my advice, you’ll be sorry. 如果你不听我的建议,你会后悔的。
7. Remember not to do such a thing anymore. 不要再做这样的事了。
三、实景对话1. 对话一
John:What have you done to my computer? David! Come here!
约翰:你对我的电脑做了什么?戴维!过来!
David:Did I do something wrong?
戴维:我做错了什么?
John:Look at my computer! Where’s my file?
约翰:看我的电脑!我的文件呢?
David:Oops. I just help you run the anti-software and delete something...
戴维:哎哟。我只是帮你运行了杀毒软件,删掉了一些......
John:How dare you! Do you know how import the file is?
约翰:你敢!你知道这文件有多重要吗?
David:Don’t yell at me!
戴维:不要吼我!
John:I’ve already told you not to use my computer many times before.
约翰:我已经告诉过你很多次了,不要用我的电脑。
David:Oh, I just played a computer for a while.
戴维:哦,我就玩了一会儿电脑游戏。
John:I am warning you. Please remember not to do such a thing anymore.
约翰:我在警告你。不要再做这样的事了。
2. 对话二
Tony:Huahua, give me a glass of water.
托尼:花花,拿一杯水给我。
Huahua:Here you are.
花花:给你。
Tony:Give me a piece of cake.
托尼:给我一块蛋糕。
Huahua:You are staying on the bed and doing nothing here. Why don’t you get it yourself?
花花:你躺在床上什么都不做。为什么你不自己去拿?
Tony:You are my wife. You should do that.
托尼:你是我老婆。你应该做的。
Huahua:Don’t push me around anymore! I feel sick. 不要随便摆布我啦!你真让我难受!
Tony:Am I wrong?
托尼:我有错吗?
Huahua:Shut up!
花花:闭嘴!